Sunday 10 May 2009

Moonwalk minus 6 days

After a lie in this morning I got up and spread newspaper all over the dining table and got all my bits and bobs out to decorate my bra. It is now a beautiful hot pink colour, perfect.

I propped the cups over the lid of a couple of large flasks and sat putting tiny little mirror tiles on to the fabric. I did try not to get too much on me, but it wasn’t entirely successful. I got as many tiles on as I could without moving the bra around and then left it to dry for an hour. Whilst I was doing that I heard Sara Cox on Radio 1 saying that she is doing the Half Moon.

I then got a text from Amanda because I had mentioned she could come round and decorate her bra with me if she wanted. She turned up late afternoon and she sat sticking layers of sequins on her bra, whilst I stuck a few more mirror tiles on mine. Something different to be doing anyway.

It’s nearly finished now, I just need to stick a few more tiles around the very edges, but I think I’m going to have to put it on to do that. I was going to put tiles over the straps as well, but I don’t think I’m going to have enough. Pah!

So I left it all out to dry overnight and sat and got all the bits and bobs together that I’m going to need on the night. I’ve got two piles on the floor now, the pile for the bumbag and the pile for the holdall I can leave in the tent. And a shopping list to get everything that is missing.

I had good fun today, I spent most of the day focussing on the little details, rather than the bigger issue. So I’m looking forward to it now.

1 comment:

  1. your bra is fantastic!!! thanks for having me around today, really spurred me on! i've hung my bra near to my window and had it sparkling at me in the night. now to get on with the shopping/packing!

    ReplyDelete