Wednesday 13 May 2009

Moonwalk minus 3 days

Working again. Walked the mile in and the mile out, and also a mile at lunch, and a mile after work. I needed the fresh air but didn't want to walk too far, I've still got a sore toe and a sore bit on my heel which I don't want to aggravate.

I posted a picture of my bra on the walk the walk forum last night and got a really good response. I really hope all the tiles don't fall off!

I left work a bit earlier today because I wanted to get up to Hyde Park and have a quick look at the big pink tent. I got the bus up to Oxford Street and then walked up to Park Lane and could see it as soon as I got there. It was surrounded by a big fence, but I walked up to it and had a peek through, I'm sooo excited
Then I had to rush back to Westminster for my belly dancing class. I didn't wear my new pink scarf, stuck to one of my old ones, I'm saving my new one for the night. I was also paranoid of falling over, I have been all week. But I sucked my tummy in for the whole hour - good practice for the photos!

Once I'd got home, I soaked my feet and gave them another scrub. I stayed up til midnight tonight as I have tomorrow morning off work to allow me to get a lie in, and to stay up even later tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment