Friday 15 May 2009

Moonwalk minus 1 day

OMG it's tomorrow.


I had today off and slept in until nearly ten, had breakfast at gone 11 and tried to keep my mealtimes behind for the rest of the day. In the morning, I went up to our local Boots to get some more toe separators. I had bought 4, but had lost 2 along the way so wanted 2 more. I then went to Tesco on the way back to stock on the last minute bits, like sweets, batteries for my camera and some coloured sharpie pens. I had to be back for 1pm as we were having our house alarm tested, so while I was waiting for the man to come round, I ironed my t shirt and jogging bottoms, packed my check in bag and faffed about on the walk the walk forum. Steve got back from work and I went over to a neighbours to borrow some hot pink nail varnish, I told them I was staying up late and they told us to go back after tea and they would help me stay awake. Which they did until 1:30. When I got back home, I watched the tele for an hour and finally went to bed when I couldn’t stay awake anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment