Tuesday 12 May 2009

Moonwalk minus 4 days

In work again today. Nothing exciting to report. Soaked my feet in salt water again, no idea if it’s helping, but I’ll try anything.

I did sit and create a Moonwalk playlist on my ipod though. I’ve stuck those Justin Timberlake songs on there which seem to make me walk faster. I’ve got an Classic Euphoria album on there because the whole of the two discs are remixed at the same beat, and it’s about my walking speed. I’ll need to use that after halfway once my speed starts dropping. I’ve got another few dance songs in there, Insomnia by Faithless because I think it’s appropriate, and then a few Linkin Park songs, just because they are my favourite and I know all the words so I can sing along. The last song is No Ordinary Morning by Chicane. It is one of my favourite chill-out songs ever, and let’s face it, this will be no ordinary morning. I’ll save it for after the finish line though otherwise I’ll just sit down and stare at the sky before I’ve done.

That all adds up to 6.5 hours of music, which should more than cover me, because I am planning on talking to people at some point. If I don’t, there is always the trusty Scott Mills podcast which has seen me through many a training walk. All assuming the battery lasts that long obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment