Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year to anyone reading. I've swapped my sore throat for a cold, but fresh air is good for colds so I'd best start some training again.

I've definitely put some weight on over christmas so hopefully the walking will help to shift it. The prolonged time off has also helped my blisters all heal. I've been sporadically putting surgical spirit on my feet which seems to be making a bit of difference so may well try and do that regularly.

On Saturday I am meeting up with another Moonwalker who I don't yet know. She lives on the estate next to me, and we got in contact via the Facebook Moonwalk group. We may even do the walk together as we are both doing it on our own. The power of the internet is a wonderful thing.

Now where did I leave my trainers...

No comments:

Post a Comment