Friday 13 March 2009

Wednesday 11th March

Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays are now officially my walking days. Unless I have something planned on those days, in which case I will shift the walks around them. Hopefully I can stick to that. So on Wednesday I had to do a 4 mile walk.

I was in London so I did a round the river walk from the office up to Battersea Power station. 4.1 miles. I did the walk as one of the first that I did and it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes. I did the same walk again but this time I went the other way round and it took me 1 hour and 5 minutes. So that's an improvement already. Which is always nice to know.

I've not taken my camera on my walks recently as I've been trying to wear less layers to replicate the night of the walk a bit more. Meaning I've had less pockets to cram things in to. I'll probably take it on some of the longer walks but the shorter ones will be pictureless for now.

I forgot to take my pedometer again (in truth I'd misplaced it and just hadn't found it) and I did it in cheap trainers but with 1000 mile socks and got no blisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment