Friday 5 December 2008

4th December - Millenium Bridge river walk

Another lunch time walk, in one of my new pairs of 1000 mile socks - I've got a wash, wear and spare now. I started the walk with a blister, and ended it with that one burst and another formed underneath it. So that is 3 blisters all in the same place in the space of 5 walks. Obviously the trainers (and my dodgy skin), but does anyone have any ideas for prevention?

Anyway, I left the office and went over Lambeth Bridge and along the South Bank past the Eye, Oxo tower and Tate Modern etc. I walk this side of the river quite often so didn't see anything new today. I walked over the (not so wobbly) Millenium Bridge to the north side of the river and back down to the office, past Cleopatra's needle and Houses of Parliament. Only stopped twice for photos.
This was my route, just over 4 miles apparently, which I did in 1 hour and 10 mins. So a little faster would have been nice, but not too bad. I did this walk alone and it did cross my mind that the actual Moonwalk is going to be 7 times longer than this one. Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment