Friday 3 July 2009

Sponsorship Total

Just a quick update before I leave this blog be.

I just sent off my sponsorship money (well that which I didn't raise through my Justgiving site)

I raised £352.50. I am very proud. I hope I never have to benefit from it.

I raised £235 online, £116.50 in cash and cheques, and then I ebay'd the bra that came in my welcome pack, but which didn't fit. Unfortunately it only went for just over the starting price, but it's still another £1 to add to my total.

I have promised my husband that I won't do the walk again, but if my newfound Moonwalk friends join up for next years, I WILL be applying to be a volunteer.

If you are reading this blog because you are contemplating doing the walk yourself - do it, it was one of the best nights of my life, I very much doubt you will have as many problems as I had. If you've already signed up - best of luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment